[UPCOMING WEBINAR] To Buy, Or Not To Buy? A CPA’s Perspective On Franchising
🎬 REGISTER NOW!
🔽 REGISTER HERE WHILE SPACE IS AVAILABLE!
To Buy, Or Not To Buy? A CPA’s Perspective On Franchising
After working with franchisees for several years, we have compiled data on what you can expect in your first few years of franchise ownership.
Is it a good idea to buy a franchise?
Becoming a CPA involves achieving mastery of topics in finance, tax, business law, cost accounting and much, much more. We took our mastery and dedicated it to the franchise space.
Years later, we have some golden nuggets to share with you!
What You’ll Learn In This Free Webinar:
1. Is franchising a good idea? By the numbers – a CPA’s perspective
2. Gross vs. net profit: What’s the ACTUAL difference? What is the significance of each?
3. How much can I expect to make, gross AND net, with my new franchise?
4. The million-dollar math: How to make a million dollars with your new franchise
5. Franchising as a small business
6. Franchising as a portfolio investment