Schedule a call NOW!
* To qualify you MUST meet the following criteria:
- Your business started operations prior to 1/31/2020
- Business has positive gross profit (i.e. revenue > cost of goods sold) in 2019 or 2020
- You are not bankrupt
- Credit score of >570
- You do not own a business
- You already applied for additional EIDL funding
- You were declined for additional EIDL funding
* Please read and understand the eligibility requirements above before contacting us. This is a federal program with stipulations coming from them, we can not change them or help you with this, if you do not qualify.
Get More EIDL Funding NOW!
On September 8, the federal government updated a major disaster relief program that offers up to $2,000,000 in EIDL funds for businesses.
In order to have a fighting chance to obtain funds, you need to APPLY NOW.
The program ends 12/31/2021 or when funds run out, and from our experience, funds run out VERY QUICKLY!
You are lucky if you have 60 days to obtain funds.
You can use these funds to pre-pay current and future debt, so you can consolidate debt and save a ton on interest. You can also use funds to cover your business operating expenses. No payment is due for 24 months.
Eligible fund use: Pre-pay current and future business debt; pay for operating expenses (payroll, rent, utilities and more)
We have streamlined process to apply as quickly as possible to give you a fighting chance!