Online Franchising Opportunities
Online Franchising Opportunities
If the past two years have taught us anything, it’s that a good amount of our work can be managed online with the right technology and effort.
If you’re looking to join the world of franchising, but also prefer working from home, you’re in luck. With the advancement of technology, plenty of online franchising opportunities are now available for investors, with the benefits of enjoying working from the comfort of your home while skipping the daily commute.
Online franchising is also a convenient franchising opportunity for disabled military vets, stay-at-home parents, and people in rural communities, and if cost is a concern, there are even home based franchises under $1k you can invest in and start working online with.
We’re going to discuss the many benefits of online franchising as well as the opportunities available for franchisees.
Online Franchise Opportunities:
Online franchises can present a lot of challenges, but they also come with a lot of pros, which is why many entrepreneurs are becoming online franchisees.
When you decide to invest in an online franchise, you skip the hassle of finding commercial space for your business and you save a lot of money on rent and equipment. Instead, you’ll invest your money in an online presence, and other investment fees include marketing services to help boost your business and build brand awareness.
The operations of your business are completely virtual, which gives you the opportunity to reach a wider client base, and the ability to target them through social media.
Some examples of online franchises include technology apps, consulting, e-commerce, social media, travel agencies, and more.
Let’s take a look at some great online franchising opportunities:
• Eazi-Apps: Great for running your mobile app business with zero coding skills. Minimum cash required: $10,000.
• Social Owl: Make money selling social media services to local businesses. Minimum cash required: $149.
• PerkUP: Provides opportunities and training to build digital engagement using text marketing, digital loyalty, and sales training. Minimum cash required: $149.
• Franserv: Home-based franchise consulting business with multiple profit centers providing franchise marketing, financing, and development services. Minimum cash required: $25,000.
• American Business Systems: Start your own medical billing business and were the only company with Live Online Training, Free Lifetime Support, and a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Minimum cash required: $27,990.
• Cruise Planners: Work from home selling full-service travel packages, including cruises, land-based vacations, travel insurance, car rentals, and more. Minimum cash required: $10,995.
Work From Home & Home Based Franchise Opportunities:
While the work can be done online, home-based franchises are a business model where the franchisee can manage all operations from home while staff members and employees do the work on-site.
Some examples of home-based franchises include vending machine companies, cleaning, or delivery services.
Using your home as a base of operations is a dream come true. Let’s explore some of the pros and cons of home-based franchise opportunities.
• The opportunity to sell your products locally and internationally
• Low-cost investment as you’re saving money on warehouses and equipment
• Great work-life balance where you enjoy working from the comfort of your home, this is especially great for parents.
• You will need to make your home technology ready to support the needs of your business
• You tend to miss out on interpersonal relationships one can build at an office or workplace
• You are still required to comply with any regulations that pertain to your business
Now that you have a better understanding of the pros and cons that come with investing in a work from home franchise it’s time for you to look at your options.
Here are a few.
• Naturals 2 Go: Healthy Vending Machine Companies offer Small Vending Machines For Sale. Minimum cash required: $50,000 – $250,000.
• Healthy You Vending: Save time, money, and stress by owning and operating your own healthy vending business. Minimum cash required: $50,000.
• Send me a trainer: Send Me a Trainer is the first in-home and live online personal training on-demand franchise that is redefining the fitness franchising industry. Minimum cash required: $49,599.
• Tutor Doctor: Tutor Doctor franchises offer in-home, one-on-one tutoring for students from kindergarten through college. Minimum cash required: $50,000.
• OpenWorks: Openworks provides janitorial and other facility services for commercial entities. Minimum cash required: $9,000.
When it comes to franchising, the opportunities are endless. Fortunately, with the great advancements of technology, franchisees have the opportunities to either build or run their businesses from the comfort of their home.
While many people consider this a dream job, there are lots of factors to consider. As a franchisee, you are still required to comply with the regulations that are set by the franchisor. In addition to that, while you will be saving a lot of investment money on rent and equipment, you should consider investing in marketing efforts to attract as many customers as possible.
Does the idea of becoming an online franchisee appeal to you? Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about the services we offer.
If we’ve already helped you we would love a Google review!